As of Monday, May 11th 2020, we have re-opened to patients on a limited basis. For the next few months we will be implementing the following guidelines to ensure everyone's safety:
1. We ask that all patients bring and wear a mask to their appointment. Upon arrival, patients will check-in from their car. We will call you to review medical history.
2. Each appointment will require you to fill out a quick wellness form prior to entry. We will text or email you this six question survey the day before. It can be filled out on your phone or computer. No printing necessary.
3. Upon entry into our office, we will check temperature with a non-contact thermometer and ask you to sanitize hands. No guests will be allowed to accompany the patient for the appointment unless the patient is a minor, or has physical/mental needs that require it.
4. All staff and doctors will have temperature taken at the start of their shift.
5. There will be routine cleaning throughout the day, including before and after every patient, cleaning during down time and deeper cleaning at the start and end of the day.
6.All frames in our optical will be disinfected after try on. Glasses pick ups and repairs will be done curbside as much as possible.